Connecting your ChannelAdvisor account with ReplyManager enables you to centralize all your customer support in one dashboard. Reply and react instantly to your customer queries, and streamline your business on one simple platform. You can view all your tickets in the xSellco Helpdesk dashboard.
When you select a support ticket, ReplyManager automatically extracts all customer information and order history so that your support team can respond intelligently and quickly to your customers. You can also open your ChannelAdvisor account from within a ReplyManager ticket. Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be up and running in no time.
- While logged into your ReplyManager account, click on the ‘Settings’ tab located on the top navigation bar
- From the left side menu, click on ‘Channels’
- You will need to retrieve your Profile ID(s)’ from My Account > Developer Network > Account Authorizations
- Now enter your ‘ChannelAdvisor Profile ID(s)’ to connect the channels
- Save your changes
- Once you have done this you must authorize xSellco Helpdesk requests within your ChannelAdvisor account
Now locate your Profile Ids by expanding the Developer Permissions tab:
- If you require multiple Profile IDs, you can add more marketplaces in your Channel Advisor account.
- To do this, you can go to Marketplaces > Add Marketplace
- Once the onboarding process is complete, this Marketplace will be visible with its own Profile ID
- Next, click on the Amazon/eBay Channel you wish to integrate with
- Once in the Channel Settings, select the Integration Tab
- Now, you can add in the Profile ID from your Channel Advisor account
- Once the Profile ID is entered, select the ‘Update Status’ to send an Authorization request to your Channel Advisor account
- Log into your ChannelAdvisor account with your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’
- To find the Pending Requests, select My Account > Developer Network > Account Authorizations from your Dashboard menu.
- In order to progress with the integration, click on ‘Pending Authorization’ request(s) and approve our requests
Congratulations, you’ve successfully integrated your ChannelAdvisor account with ReplyManager.
How to use the Integration:
The Channel Advisor integration allows you to access Channel Advisor information directly related to a customers order in your account. To open the Channel Advisor details, you can go into a message from your customer with an order attached. You can then select the ‘View’ option towards the top right-hand side and then select ‘Open in Channel Advisor’.
Once opened, it will direct you into your Channel Advisor Account. This will then allow you to see all relevant information to the order and the product that is stored in Channel Advisor.
Have you questions regarding the ChannelAdvisor integration? We’re happy to help, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org